BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

smile

lamanya dh tak update blog..one of my friend said just write like u're telling someone a story.. i appreciate my life now.. i'm better without u.. eventho it's oledi 10 months but u still in my mind.. i wish that i could throw it away.. pple always said just forget it.. i know it's easy to forget but it's hard to forgive.. as for me i thank god cz he seperate us if not i will never know myself.. afta we broke up i do so many things that i like.. i see this world in different ways.. there are so many things i want to do now.. hehehe :) i love being single cz i have my owm time for myself.. freedom!!!! i don't think about want to find a partner rite now.. i want to finish my study and get a good job and later i will think about it.. i know my parents risau cz smpai sekarang i tak cari BF but wat to do pintu hati saya belom terbuka lagi..hahaha!!!! jgn cari kan BF untuk saya ok.. will continue later.. thanks to the one who makes me want to update this :)

0 comments: