BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 22, 2010

i'm in love

i love the way u treat me..u're the best thing i had ever have..baby the more i know u the more i'm in love with u..i hope u will be beside me forever..be my shoulder when i'm sad n be my smile when i'm happy..protect me,love me,take care of me..20.10.2010 ;) baby i love you so much!!! i love u not because of ur money or ur look..i love u because u accept who i am..i'm now because of u..i never tot that i'm going to fall in love again but u make it possible when u touch my heart with ur sweeties words and funniest act...hehe!!! baby i want u to know.. I LOVE YOU!!! who is he??? it will be a secret...

3 comments:

syafiq kadir said...

feweeeet! dah tak single dahhhh keee?

BeLLa said...

uwwwwww.....

nadiah said...

hahaha!!!!